These are the terms and conditions governing the use of The Badger Book Company, (the Website) and the agreement that operates between us and you (the Terms). The Website is owned and operated by The Badger Book Company (TBBC) and these Terms set out the rights and obligations of all users (you/your) in relation to your use of the Website. Please read carefully these Terms and our Privacy Statement. By using the Website you are consenting to be bound by the then-current Terms and our Privacy Statement. We may revise the Terms and information contained on the Website at any time and without notice. If you do not agree to these Terms or the Privacy Statement, please refrain from using the Website.
2.1. The material contained within the courses on the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. TBBC does not represent that information contained on or available via the Website is accurate or complete and accordingly, it should not be relied on as such. You should not rely on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any other person, using or named on the Website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
2.2. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- 2.2.1. all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- 2.2.2. any liability for loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any material posted on it;
- 2.2.3. any liability for any bugs or faults in our systems or tools; and
- 2.2.4. any liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
2.3. Nothing in this section affects our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
3. Limits of Use
3.1. You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- 3.1.1. In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- 3.1.2. In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- 3.1.3. To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our [content standards];
- 4.1.4. To download any content from courses;
- 5.1.5. To transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
4.2. You also agree:
- 4.2.1. Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website in contravention of the provisions of these Terms;
- 4.2.2. Not to use ad-blocking software;
- 4.2.3. Not to charge others for the use of TBBC unless in a specific written agreement with TBBC;
- 4.2.4. Not to reuse text or graphics from the Website or parts thereof.
5. Social Media
5.1. TBBC reserves the right and has absolute discretion to screen, review, filter, edit, refuse or remove without notice any content posted on any TBBC social media including:
- 5.1.1. Comments which include offensive, inappropriate or obscene language or content (including images, videos or links);
- 5.1.2. Threatening, abusive or insulting statements likely to stir up hatred;
- 5.1.3. Material infringing copyright or intellectual property rights;
- 5.1.4. Material in breach of privacy or confidentiality obligation; and
- 5.1.5. Spam messages.
5.2 Users must be 16 years or older to sign up to and post on TBBC social media accounts.
6.1. You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless us, our affiliates and our officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable legal costs, arising out of or in any way connected with any breach by you of these General Terms and Conditions.
If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.